LINK MiniLink - MINIX
LINK MiniLink - MINIX is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
MINILINK - MINIX
The G4X MiniLink MINI-X PlugIn ECU fits the BMW Mini R53. Our BMW Mini ECU comes in it's own case which fits directly into the factory location. Installation is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required.
A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
MAP Sensor Not Included.
Need more inputs and outputs?
The XS Expansion Loom offers the ability to add additional inputs & outputs on our range of plug-in ECUs
G4X PlugIn Key Features (Where Applicable)
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Digital triggering, all OEM patterns
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- Motorsport features - antilag, launch, flat shift
- Continuous barometric correction (on board)
- CAN port
- QuickTune - automated fuel tuning
- Individual cylinder correction
- USB tuning cable included
- Stats recording into on-board memory
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Real time selectable dual fuel, ignition and boost maps
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- 512 megabytes data logging capability
- Staged injection
- Knock with "windowing"
The PlugIn ECU is capable of the following features, if the car it is being used in can support them.
Engine configurations are pre-set into PlugIn ECUs with a "start" base map.
Auxiliary Output Options
Programmable Math Processing
Gear Shift Control
Electronic Throttle Control
Variable Valve Timing Control
Chassis and Body
Manufacturing Standard – ISO 13485
Additional Accessories (purchased separately)