If you are looking for a strong, balanced, lightweight and reliable connecting rod for your 600+bhp engine then look no further than the RCM Xtreme Connecting Rod produced by Arrow Precision.
Quality. Innovation. Performance. The hallmarks of Arrow Precision. Only the highest quality raw materials, the latest methods and the knowledge of superbly skilled designers and engineers goes into the making of every Arrow Precision Connecting Rod. The high strength RCM H Section Connecting Rod is carefully and precisely manufactured by these very craftsmen using a low sulphur Vacuum de-gassed nickel chrome alloy steel called EN24 in condition with a pined surface finish. Each rod is ultrasonically tested, crack detected and balanced to within a gram of each other before finally receiving the RCM seal of quality in the form of our laser engraved logo.
Each con rod set is supplied with ARP bolts and a sachet of ARP assembly lube.
- Designed for engines producing in excess of 650bhp.
- Direct replacement connecting rod for all EJ20 and EJ25 Impreza Turbo models.
- Double air re-melt steel.
- Fully machined.
- Uniform machine peening.
- Balanced end to end within a gram.
- 100% magnaflux tested.
- Laser etched with RCM Logo.
- Fitted with ARP fasteners.
- Supplied with ARP moly and full fitting instructions
- Beam Width: 17mm
- Big End Diameter: 55.008
- G/Pin Diameter: 23.000
- Between Centres: 130.450
- Big End Width: 21.400
- Small End Width: 21.400
- Bolt Size: 3/8 UNF
- Quantity in Set: 4