RCM Unequal Length Stainless Steel Headers offer increased power and torque with improvel turbo spool.
Our exhaust manifolds not only offer significant performance gains across a range of areas but are also manufactured to the highest of standards. Unlike many other performance manifolds our headers are produced with a "three bolt hole" flange between the manifold and the up pipe to ensure a long lasting, leak free seal. Manufactured with slip joints in the centre of the manifold also allows for expansion under temperature changes so as not to place unwanted stress on welds and removing the need for un-reliable flexi joints.
- Improved spooling characteristics.
- Improved BHP.
- Improved torque.
- Significant weight reduction when compared to the OE manifold.
- Improves exhaust gas flow.
- Un-equal length design to maximise performance whilst retaining the Subaru "engine burble".
- 3 bolt manifold to up pipe flange.
- Slip jointed centres.
- Single Scroll Fitment.
- Manufactured form Stainless Steel.
- 2004+ Subaru STI
- 2002 - 2014 Subaru WRX
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Legacy GT
- 2005 - 2009 Subaru Outback XT
- 2004 - 2008 Subaru Forester XT
Some vehicles may have to upgrade oil pan and pickup to EJ257 oil pan and pickup. If you are unsure please contact us.